The information on this page is intended to help you feel comfortable when booking our cabin Moose Canyon Lodge. We understand that it can be quite confusing because each owner of vacation property does things a little differently. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call Brian at 918-639-1519.
1. The first thing you will want to do is check the availability calendar using the "Check Availability" link on the left of the page. We try very hard to keep our calendar up to date. If your dates are available you will then want to email Brian at email@example.com to confirm availability and get the total amount for your stay and ask any questions. If the email link does not work, you will need to copy and paste the address into the email. Before I go on I will address questions that many people have asked.
A. Payment and Payment methods:
A 30% deposit is due upon booking the reservation. The balance is due no later than 14 days before arrival.
I accept cashier's checks, money orders, personal checks and credit card using Paypal. You do NOT have to have a Paypal account to pay using Paypal. Just follow the instructions on the Paypal invoice that is sent.
B. Security Deposit:
In the interest of making your vacation affordable, we have elected not to collect a cash security deposit in advance. However, valid credit card information is required and will be kept on file. Moose Canyon Lodge is inventoried before and after every occupancy.
C. Cancelation/Reschedule policy:
Rescheduling your arrival date is subject to a $100.00 administration fee and is based on future availability.
Cancellations charges and fees:
1. Cancellations made 31+ days before the scheduled arrival date are subject to a $100.00 administration fee.
2. Cancellations made 11-30 days before the scheduled arrival date will lose the full deposit. Every effort will be made to re-rent the property. Once the property has been re-rented for the same time period as your original reservation, your deposit will be refunded less the $100.00 administration fee.
3. Cancellations made within 10 days of scheduled arrival will result in a loss of the full payment.
Please note: In the event of a short notice cancellation which results in the loss of full payment refund, owner/agent will consider discounting a future stay.
D. Check-in and Check-out times:
Check-in is 3:00 p.m. or later. No check-in will be permitted until your rental account has been paid in full. The cabin door is equipped with a keyless entry system. The code will be given a few days before check-in, unless other arrangements have been made.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. You must be vacated from the cabin no later than 11:00 a.m. unless prior arrangements have been made for late check-out.
No Pets - (I don't even take my own dog)
No more than 10 occupants including babies and infants
The person reserving the cabin must be at least 25 years old and must be present the entire stay
Please refer to the rental agreement for the entire list of restrictions.
The community where the cabin is located has a pool. It is several hundred yards away. It is recommended to drive to the pool if open.
G. Disc Golf Course:
Free to guests. I try to keep discs/frisbees in the cabin. You can also rent a small starter set at the Disc Golf office.
2. Once you have decided to reserve Moose Canyon Lodge you will need to do the following:
A. Print and fill out the rental agreement. You can use the cost quote you received from Brian to fill in some of the blanks. Keep in mind, on page 6 of the agreement I require the credit card information instead of a security deposit. (If the link to the rental agreement does not work, try the Rental Agreement link on the Rates page. Thank You.)
B. You can either scan and email the signed copy (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 918-543-3354. When faxing, you will need to notify me so that I can manually answer my fax machine on my computer at home. My number is 918-639-1519. If the email link does not work, you will need to copy and paste the address into the email.
C. Make Payment. Refer to Step 1A above for Payment and Payment Methods. Notify me which way you are going to pay. If by check, mail the check and signed rental agreement to:
Moose Canyon Lodge
18410 Watson Way
Inola, OK 74036
3. A few days before your
arrival you will receive an email containing helpful information about the cabin
and the access code to unlock the front door. There is also an information book in the
cabin to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
|Moose Canyon Lodge